Monday, February 26, 2007

Marathon Blogging

Coming to the home sretch this week. 6 days and counting until the big day. Weather reports are still really good with temps forecasted in the high 60's to low 70's...partly sunny to sunny skies. If that holds, I'll be beyond happy.

A really great 14 miler completed my training on Sat. and was a terrific confidence booster. After approximately 800 miles of training, you have a lot of ups and downs along the way....some you remember more than others but overall I think my positive experiences were more frequent.

A couple of 3-4 miles muscle looseners this week is all that's left. It will be weird to run that little after months of pretty high miles. That's what the experts say though so, I'll stick with that.

My cheering section looks to be about 13 people...that will help enormously...can't leave'm hanging at the finish line and I think they'll probably expect me to be in a good mood. 50-50 that they'll be disapppointed.

No comments: