Saturday, February 03, 2007

Marathon Blogging

Pretty good 18 today under the circumstances. Fighting the last effect of severe cold and cough....perfect weather of brilliant sunshine and 60's temps with very little wind. If not for my physical limitations it could have been an A + day...even so I give it B overall. Had a bit of hard time retaining enough fluid so I got some cramps and had some chafing but I saw a whale do half breech so that evens out.

Very big surf in the El Porto section of Manhattan Beach and the Kahunas were out doing their thing...very impressive to see up close from several vantage points that put you close to the waves. Some real sick-jobs out there for sure. People watching was outstanding and can drive you to distraction which is a good thing I guess but seems to alter your rhythm sometimes.

I think the hardest part about the long days is getting rid of the chill that takes over your body for the day. 1 tub soak and 2 showers did nicely though. Now, to the beer.....sweetmotherofgod that beautiful beer.

No comments: