Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hmmmm...

The only bet I won tonight was that Irsay and Dungy would invoke the "Lord" within 30 seconds of their remarks at the trophy presentation. I had plenty to spare on both. But, I guess that God just hates the Bears and all their fans or maybe he just loves the Colts more...I can't quite figure that part out, but apparently the Lord was primarily responsible for the the victory....

fuckin' useless players!!!...their performances are so insignificant...it's the praying and church going and incessant preaching to your uninterested neighbors that is really important in winning football games...

That's why Dungy makes the big bucks!....I always assumed that getting good players and coaching them to play well was pretty important but I'm not a christian fundamentalist so I don't know shit about football.

PS: The above sarcasm should probably supersede previous gridiron delusions of grandeur ...
....(see Bear's bet) ...but I did say the "SMART" money would be opposite of me...Indy and under.

If only someone would follow me around...then call me to advise me of what I was betting...then I could bet against myself for sure winners....seems reasonable....no?

No comments: