Wednesday, December 20, 2006

AM Presser

Caught portions of the Bush press conference this morning which appeared to me as combination of a trial balloon on Iraq issues and preview of the SOTU address. It was as always painful to watch the buffonish performance. He has become a caricature of himself and you can't help but cringe when witnessing these events. He really has no idea of how to behave or even act presidential.

Rasing troop levels is now going to be job one I guess and according to the LA Times the Pentagon will be enticing recruits with extra pay and bonuses. OK, fair enough but what about all of the troops currently in the service...I guess they won't be elgible for all that free money soon to be floating around. I wouldn't be concerned though, I'm sure they have a comprehensive and equitable plan. Can't wait to see it.

No comments: