Sunday, September 17, 2006

Random Thoughts and Quick Hits

* Is it just me or does Jason Varitek of The Red Sox look ridiculous with that big C on his uni? I think most informed fans are aware that he is the captain and for the unfamiliar it may well stand for catcher or "can't hit".

* Good chance for the Yanks to clinch today with a double header sweep.

* SC starts strong again this year...no surprise there. I wonder if Pete Carroll"s SC team could go back in time to play Pete Carroll"s Jets, would they win?....Probably.

* Saw the Allen/Webb dust up on MTP this morning and came away less impressed with both of them if that's possible. I prefer Webb as a Dem but he is not exactly Mr. Personality. Plus Allen just gets under my skin because you know he is the typical poli pandering asshole.



* Perfect Socal beach day today which makes it tough to watch 6 hours of baseball (yank/Sox double header) and 3 hours of football (Jets/Pats) but I'll make do somehow.

No comments: