Thursday, November 09, 2006

Candy Crowley is Fat


I'm pretty sure that most people can agree on that (and a right wing hack also but that is another post) but am I the only one who sees the irony? I mean candy probably made her fat in the first place so why draw attention to it...it's not like it's her given name and her Mom would never forgive her for not using it. Plus, who the hell as a serious person uses the name Candy for professional purposes at that age? Hookers and strippers mostly I would guess but at least for them there is a certain stick-to-it-ness that I can appreciate. Her going by Candy draws attention to one of her most unpleasant attributes....I mean, she could've changed it but she probably thinks she is cute, funny and smart all rolled up into one big ball of fatness. A head scratcher for sure.

No comments: