Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I guess Torre is safe

I haven't had a chance to weigh in on the stunning defeat of the Yankees yet but I don't think that changing managers is the answer to the problems in the Bronx. They need to get younger and get more Paul Oneill's in that dugout. I don't think that they had to replace a watercooler all year but hey, sometimes you need to air it out and do it in public to make sure that everyone understands the urgency of the situation. I don't Joe is going to do so I think it is up to one of the players. Speaking of intensity....was that really Kenny Rogers pitching last Fri.? Different guy than I remember.....Funny, but the Yankees finally got the pitcher they thought they were getting 10 years ago after paying millions for the "Gambler". Too bad he was playing for the other team at the time.

No comments: