Wednesday, March 19, 2008

5 Years of War...

but most people are indifferent to the sacrifice of the people actually fighting it. It might help if the media covered it more than Britney Spears...here is a link that can help change that.

Speaking of sacrifice....did you see that Bush thanked his Treasury Sec for working over the weekend while the economy tanks? I mean, if that doesn't convince you that this Admin is dead serious about the state of the economy and determined to do whatever it takes (including working weekends) to stop that bleeding...well then you just don't get it. Weekends....Can you believe it, this guy worked over the WEEKEND. What a patriot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.